In This Post I Compare Myself to a God

I just spent a few hours weeding half of my back garden and felt the need to brag self-righteously about it. I feel...like how a god would feel if they had just done something so incredibly good. My brain is sending out all kinds of happy chemicals, which are mixing pleasantly with some organic beer and some herbs.

So that's it. I just wanted to shout my goods out. That being done, I'm going to enjoy a few Traditionals, an ale produced by one of the finest Canadian breweries, Big Rock. And, of course, plan out my garden. I'm thinking a garden of sin, there's got to be a goodly amount of appropriate plants, and it would be nice to have a theme other than "You know, some tomatoes, garlic, a few varieties of basil, and some other veggies", which is pretty much what I've been planning so far.