Party?

Well, I was drunk, anyway. So it was probably a party. Let me think. I stole some things, among them a bathroom key from Shell (which it turns out they only had one of, so no one could use the bathroom until someone took it back) and a Jason - esque hockey mask. I seem to remember reading poetry in a theatre venue. I think, no wait, I did grope a platonic female friend, let's call her "Cluff". Sorry about that, Cluff. There was some pretty bad karaoke, and I scream - heckled them. No idea what I said, sadly. I am sure it was some good heckling though. A waitress spilled beer all over me, let's call her "bitch". Not just beer, but smelly American beer. I had no clue that Budweiser smelled so awful until that moment. So bitch brought me a black russian. Yay. Instant karma for not paying cover and bringing my own beer into the place, I suppose. Now my head hurts, and I have a cool wet towel on it. Cool as in ice water, not cool as in retro. The towel seals it. I was at a party.